I stayed at Meridian Plaza couple weeks ago. It was alright I guess. They got an indoor and an outdoor pool.
for some good breakfast if your hotel doesn't have it, and if you stay near the polynesian, the Super 8 down the road has a killer continental breakfast..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I stayed at Meridian Plaza couple weeks ago. It was alright I guess. They got an indoor and an outdoor pool.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Coral Reef is pretty nice at South Myrtle
Dang who would think these places would cost more during this time of the year *kidding*
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
The Crown Roof is awesome dude, best plcae I ever stayed at. I think we stayed there like 5 summers in a row and it got better every year. I met soo many people down there and had a killer time. Super nice hotel too, I swear its deifnately one of the nicest if not the NICEST hotel there.
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks